Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Orange Juice For The Ear

I love reading the little quotes on Starbucks cups...I always read them aloud to the people I am enjoying Starbucks with,and make them read me theirs. Some of them have been really good... I thought this little saying was cute and got it on a cup a couple monhs ago. I actually took a picture of it to remember it, and while going through pictures found it again and thought I would share it

The Way I See It #267
"Music can lift us out of depression, or move us to tears.
it is a remedy.a tonic. orange juice for the ear..."

The writer of the quote went on to state how for patients in a neurological therapy program use music to access movement and speech, and everyday life, and how music has healed where no medicine can. He concludes, stating
"For them music is not luxury, but a necessity"


So...I just thought this was really cool :) I hope everyone had a fantastic Chistmas and I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

SHALLIE KAY said...

Emily! I love you to death!!! This quote is so cute! I love orange juice! YUmmy!!! :)

Unknown said...

So...I didn't even know you commented on this...Stupid blogging. I don't get it yet :) But i love you!