Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where you lead...I will follow.

In case you didn't know...I am obsessed with Gilmore Girls.

It is all because of this girl--->

My 2nd year of college was spent watching EVERY episode of the 7 seasons.

Sometimes I get sad that my life doesn't come with "La la...La la...laaaa ahhhh" music in the background.

Gilmore Girls ends up being my life in one way or another all the time. It's kind of awesome/depressing. I want to be Lorelai when I grow up (Minus the whole having a kid at 16 thing...) Gilmore Girls reminds me of Western (AKA The happiest time of my life) and the Vortex, and staying up on the magical couch of narcolepsy when I was sick or sad watching it all night long. I always sleep best with Gilmore Girls playing almost inaudibly in the background.

These guys are kind of my family--->


and laugh if you may, Brian Owen, but I am super connected to them. I just watched this and cried when Rory graduated from Chilton... I love their wittiness "Is it raining?" "No, it's National Baptism Day...Tie your tubes, idiot!" ..."He called me hot plates...he SO likes me"... "Amber BFF'd you!" "Well I feel truly blessed!" etc. etc.

So there is really no reason for this post... I just love it and have a freakish attachment to it. Oy with the poodles already!

No comments: